Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased new FJ with off road opt, rock sliders, tow, front bumper lights, no roof rack, etc...Thinking about Gobi Stealth roof rack if anyone has an opinion. Also, are there Toyota shop manuals on line? Thanks for some help.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice choice!
Welcome to the forum!:wave:

Got to love the iceberg!...:bigthumb:

KyFJGuy

·
Registered
10,440 Posts

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Just purchased new FJ with off road opt, rock sliders, tow, front bumper lights, no roof rack, etc...Thinking about Gobi Stealth roof rack if anyone has an opinion. Also, are there Toyota shop manuals on line? Thanks for some help.
Good call on the roof rack- save the money from stock and get what you like, Gobi, Baja, ARB...

Welcome!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome ~ Congrats!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Chalk up another white one for the forum!! WOO!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Thinking about Gobi Stealth roof rack if anyone has an opinion.
Hey, I ordered the Gobi Stealth and it should be coming within the next week. I bought it without seeing it in person on an FJ after a buddy of mine put it on his H3. The quality was so good I figured since I already like the aesthetics of it, well, you get the picture.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Love the iceberg. I bought my iceberg without a rack in November. I ordered the ARB half rack a week later. It finally arrived last week and is now on. I like the half for our needs, extra storage for travelling. Not to big and not too heavy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts