Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally able to locate a New 2010 Sandstorm from a dealer in Framingham Mass. Anxious to finalize the paper work and get the additional accessories added on to the rig before its shipped... TRD exhaust, ipod controller, Blu tooth and XM Radio... this way "upper management" would not question anything if it delivered this way.

I am sure to modify.. just like I did with my Land Rover Defenders... I just need to make sure I take care of the UPS and FedEx guy again.. [$$$] so they know if its a truck part, to place it on the side of the house and I'll sneak it in the house later .. [heh heh heh]

Anyway, As soon as I can I'll be sure to post pix soon enough. Kids and upper management were dead set on Cream color [insert sigh of relief here] Order for a 2011 was on hold indefinitely.

Got a question... Is there a way to find out what number the truck is in the Trail Team series of the 2800 or so that were produced? Landrovers had badges 1 of 500...etc...
Looking like snow in North Jersey tomorrow... to bad the FJ is not here yet.:mecry:

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Congrats and welcome fellow '10 TT owner :) !!!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Aloha from Cali! Post pics when you can. Do you have any pictures of your Defenders? The D90 is my dream rig.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! I am surprised you found a 2010 TT still hanging around a dealership.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Welcome from southern NJ.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The vehicle was just unloaded off the carrier and pulled into my garage... finally!
Let the mods BEGIN!... now what should i do first... [that is after I pay my taxes to Uncle Sam]
Any suggestions? Pictures will be coming this weekend.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's awesome that you were able to find one. I actually looked, too. Since it was becoming too tough to find one, I built my own version, that I call the 2011 J Teams Edition :)

Congrats and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts