Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's everyone doing? Just got a 2010 TT from Prestige Toyota. Had it for about a month now, absolutely love it. Gonna take it to Stag Hill in Mahwah tomorrow with a couple of my buddies. If you're from the Bergen County area or anywhere in North Jersey feel free to shoot me a message!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ I'll be sure to join the FJ Northeasters soon, have there been any trail runs in North Jersey? I'm completely new to this haha

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I'll be sure to join the FJ Northeasters soon, have there been any trail runs in North Jersey? I'm completely new to this haha
There are some Pine Barrens runs here and there. Also gatherings at PA at RC Off road park. New Hampshire run is coming up in June. Something always happening :)

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on your new ride and Welcome to the forum!

:cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great! How did a TT end up with running boards?
We actually aren't the original owners, the original were an older couple who purchased the car and hardly used it. But they put on running boards and window shields (which I took off during allergy season, you'd be surprised how much pollen sticks to them) so I guess we just got lucky. When we got it it only had 4300 miles, so basically brand new.

·
Registered
172 Posts
That's some epic destruction! Hope it was a good time at least.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey I'm from Bloomfield (Exit 151), I'm sure I can't be too far from you either!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts