Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Traded the 2006 F-150 SCREW for a brand spanking new 2011 AG FJ... This is the AG with the white top. This one had all the options and was exactly the color I was looking for. Not to many AG ones running around south Denver, at least that I have seen... Really looking forward to exploring the new to us Rocky mountain area. Moved here from the frozen Midwest two years ago, and we are ready to do some exploring.... Other than the FJ we both ride motorcycles, and we have a Miata that is supercharged with 12lbs of boost ( a fun science project), always a fun ride on the pavement...

So let the mods begin! Simple first question, any recommendations on a simple hood protector / bug deflector? Is the TRD one a way to go? Got to start somewhere....

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the Forums!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Congrats on the AG FJ, let the fun begin!

·
Premium Member
4,836 Posts
Not to many AG ones running around south Denver, at least that I have seen.
<-- all green one running around west Denver :)

Welcome!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Welcome from the south side (of the state).

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Welcome - hope to meet you sometime on one of the Colorado forum trail runs! :cheers:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have one of those too! But I'll only be in CO. once a year or less.

Welcome and I hope you have your wallet handy.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi all,

Traded the 2006 F-150 SCREW for a brand spanking new 2011 AG FJ... This is the AG with the white top. This one had all the options and was exactly the color I was looking for. Not to many AG ones running around south Denver, at least that I have seen... Really looking forward to exploring the new to us Rocky mountain area. Moved here from the frozen Midwest two years ago, and we are ready to do some exploring.... Other than the FJ we both ride motorcycles, and we have a Miata that is supercharged with 12lbs of boost ( a fun science project), always a fun ride on the pavement...

So let the mods begin! Simple first question, any recommendations on a simple hood protector / bug deflector? Is the TRD one a way to go? Got to start somewhere....
Hi from Australia
Any chance of posting some photos?i have one on order here in Oz,have you got the alloy wheels or steelies?:wave:

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and to FJ life.
Glad to see you're in CO.

Check in at the Colorado section of the forum sometime, and we hope to see you out on a trail run.

Also, come on over to Ouray for the Summit if you guys can fit it in.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Congrats. Mine started out life looking just like that. Great color by the way. There another that I've seen running south Denver

I put a clear bra on the front and tinted the windows too. First thing.

Perhaps a bug deflector will help the front window take less dings, but I think it's just part of having one of these FJ's.

See you in Ouray maybe!

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts