Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from OREGON!

So on new years day I finally decided it was time to buy my FJ cruiser. I had been looking at getting one for years, but now that I am out of college and actually making money I decided to pull the trigger and get one. I was expecting some level of buyers remorse like I have with the other 2 cars I have owned, and so far I've felt none, I love this rig!

Heres some pics:

So I wouldn't mind some feedback on some of stuff I plan on getting for the new FJ.

First off I want a new bumper so that I can mount a winch, this is what I am considering getting, thoughts?
Warn Industries - Mounting Systems: Off-Road Winch Bumper

Once I get the bumper I am looking at getting this, an 8000 warn winch, will this be enough for an FJ? thoughts?
Warn Industries - Premium Series: M8000

Also if anyone knows where I can find some 3M hood vinyl that would be very helpful, I really like the look of it.

-bigMike

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice iceberg in its home environment!
Welcome!

KyFJGuy

·
Registered
256 Posts
Already changed the wheels?

Fast mover. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Iceberg. My favorite.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Warn 8000 is what I have, it works fine for the FJ. Good luck and welcome! :cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Sweet rig!
M8000 is plenty for the FJ but you might want to check out the TW12000. for about the same price you get IMO a far superior winch.

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Congrats on your 2011 FJ Cruiser purchase! If you have any questions regarding your FJ Cruiser please feel free to give us a call and we will more than happy to give you advice.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats! I have the Warn Bumper and 8000 combo on the front of mine and really like it. I did however change out the line to synthetic.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Great pics ~ Congrats & Welcome!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome. Looks great, good color choice, and thanks for the pics.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts