Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. Just wanted to say "hi!" Have been lurking here for awhile and finally got approval from the "money-ger" yesterday to allow me to purchase our family adventure vehicle. I've been waiting for the 2012 TT to come out and finally saw that 2 of our local dealers got their delivery this weekend. Came to the dealership yesterday and after a brief test drive and a short negotiation, we came home happy with the purchase.

I was very surprised on how the color looked in person. So much brighter than the pictures. The only thing TT edition didn't have compared to the pictures and Toyota's website was the aux lights and air dam on the roof. I guess the final production did not include it.

We hope to learn to drive this as this is really our first true off road vehicle. I also have to adjust my driving style a bit. No fast corners on this one. :)

I've been trying to learn from all the knowledgeable people here and have been watching lots of you tube videos and hoping to do the same with this rig some day.

Regards to all,
Mike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
:cheers:welcome

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
congrats and welcome to the forum.....once you get the feel of the FJ you'd be surprised how fast you can take turns.....

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on your new ride and Welcome to the forums!

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts