Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hum, Premium fuel and a 20 gallon tank. That will probably scare some people off considering gas is $60 a barrell. Hope it gets good gas milage

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm waiting for a firm price before I make my decision on the FJ. If it's the same price as the Xterra I think that would be a huge mistake. It needs to be a lot cheaper to compete.

·
Registered
4 Posts
tagtom said:
Hum, Premium fuel and a 20 gallon tank. That will probably scare some people off considering gas is $60 a barrell. Hope it gets good gas milage
exactly my sentiment.....good lord not premium fuel again

10:1 compression

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good article. Thanks for sharing that. It was a good read.

Gas prices will not play a role in my decision to purchase an FJ as much as the off road factor will. As long as the FJ is a worthy off road vehicle then i'll be buying one, if not I may be purchasing an H3.

-Chris

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
:bump: 25 month.

Talk about a blast from the past. Are these members still here?

Wonder what the first thread was at this forum? Jay C?

I'm waiting for a firm price before I make my decision on the FJ. If it's the same price as the Xterra I think that would be a huge mistake. It needs to be a lot cheaper to compete.
Since the FJ Cruiser is a 'real' SUV, I doubt any of the people considering this car are too concerned with fuel economy. Sure, I'd love it to get better milage than the Xterra...but as long as it beats the H3, I don't think we have to worry.
Good article. Thanks for sharing that. It was a good read.

Gas prices will not play a role in my decision to purchase an FJ as much as the off road factor will. As long as the FJ is a worthy off road vehicle then i'll be buying one, if not I may be purchasing an H3.
-Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts