Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Fresh out of the Lab, the Scientists of Lighting are proud to introduce you to the next generation in LED lighting technology. Beautifully arched to fit the contour of your bumper or windshield, the new OnX® ARC Series redefines the capabilities of the standard/traditional LED light bar.

The OnX® Arc Series is able to create seamless near-field and mid-field lighting, while also providing the cornering light necessary for driving with confidence in the dark. Available in four sizes ranging from 30″-51″ in length, and a lumen count ranging between 17,200 and 30,100 depending on the length.

Treat yourself to the highest performing LED lights on the market. With Baja Designs, you never have to be scared of the dark.

Offroad traditionalist? The Scientists of Lighting have created something just for enthusiasts with a love for vintage; the Squadron® XL-R combines the modern technology of the Squadron® XL LED light with the classic aesthetic of a 6″ round HID. An interchangeable round bezel bridges the gap between the old school and the new.

Baja Designs

10% OFF All Baja Designs Products Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale
Discount Code: BFBD

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
The Squadron XL-r was is something I had the privileged to touch and feel at SEMA. I have ( 4 ) Squadron XL's , which is the same technology, different shape. They are some really high performing lights. Others will talk about lumens and light output, where Baja Designs just leaves them all in the dust, as far as performance . The side by side comparisons, are all we really need to talk about here.

Another big advantage is the ability to change lenses and beam patterns, without shipping them to and fro. Just order the different Clear view lenses and change them out in minutes.

I love the new Curved OnX and now need to create a place for one of those. Can you really have too much light ? :cheers:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I love the curved design, but that is a lot of $$$

1 - 3 of 3 Posts