Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I like the banner...

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I wouldn't mind if say maybe the member of the month's rig was up on it. This would give a lot more "awe" to the title "member of the month"

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well of course that's what you'd do... if the forum we're Black Cherry everyone would be depressed that they didn't get that, what is obviously the superior choice. ;)
Black Cherry? Psshh no no Black Diamond!!! :rocker:

·
Registered
393 Posts
The only reasonable alternative would be Sun Fusion. Why settle for mediocrity when you can have the fastest and most attractive FJ representing us?

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Give me a break!! Why do you think they stopped making Black Cherry in '08? It was because they wouldn't be able to handle pumping out that much awesomeness for another year, it would destroy the company. They just barely made it through '07 trying to manage all the BC sweetness... :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,414 Posts
The Vodoo Blue on blue banner is lame and getting old. Let's see something new that changes every month or so.
Sacrilege!! Where are those dang ban sticks of mine.......ah....there they are:ninja:

While we're at it. I'm sick of the Mona Lisa, the Great Pyramids of Egypt and the White House....I think it should be magenta.

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
It'd be OK except the banner doesn't even have the production vehicle in the picture (notice the cross imprint on the rear bumper). It should be kept blue for historic reasons, but maybe put newer vehicle photos up there? Mod'ed vehicles? Can always blue shade the pictures. That way the superior black versions can still go on the banner.

So long as it's not yellow. Where's the throwing up smiley when you need it? :D

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Since when has the banner became important? I thought it's always been the content and OT? :D Oh pulleese, do you want a chrome trim around it too? :lol:

·
Registered
610 Posts
I wouldn't mind if say maybe the member of the month's rig was up on it. This would give a lot more "awe" to the title "member of the month"

What do you guys think?
That is a very good idea:thinkerg:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts