1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
... and thirsty, too!

·
Registered
69 Posts
If they have some Bailey's and Jameson to go with a microbrew stout, I know a certain moderator who'd love to have a few carbombs!
What is this carbomb??

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
If they have some Bailey's and Jameson to go with a microbrew stout, I know a certain moderator who'd love to have a few carbombs!
You're fired.

·
Registered
191 Posts
What is this carbomb??
If you've never had them before, you sink a shot glass with Irish whiskey and creme into a pint glass filled halfway with stout beer. Then you knock it back and don't put the glass down on the bar until you've chugged it all.

Muddygrrl loves them. Heard she had like eight ......... teen of them on her birthday!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Car bombs, new brewery, wheelin, possibility of fabulous prizes(insert smash TV sound byte)camping, bbq, new friends.... what the hell is it JULY YET!!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
we always played "loser buys" last person to finish buys the round....

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
we always played "loser buys" last person to finish buys the round....
If that's the case, I'll be spending exactly ZERO all night! :) Oh Keith? Hello SHEFFIELD!!???? Donde esta our little instigator...

M

·
Registered
191 Posts
If that's the case, I'll be spending exactly ZERO all night! :) Oh Keith? Hello SHEFFIELD!!???? Donde esta our little instigator...

M
Apologies Mo, took a break to hang out with the world's best kayakers in Downtown Reno, yes, the same Downtown Reno illustrated so vibrantly in photo #12 in the May photo contest.

Though it wasn't a car bomb, I did have a stout with my burger this evening, then had to go watch Ironman a second time. Still Awesome, but probably not as awesome as everyone offering to buy you car bombs throughout the Summit in a couple months because you love them so much!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts