Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the final product that we have been working on for a whole lotta time now. it's 3/16" thick steel, the mount is 1/4" thick steel and it weighs in at around 110 to 115 lbs. it can receive any winch configuration, from the biggest warn to the smallest whatever you want. I had posted some renderd pictures and sketches before and now here is the real thing.
feedback would be highly apreciated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Is the picture of a non-winch version? Where does the fairlead mount and where does the cable come out of (the front is smooth, no holes)?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it is not a non winch version. it's just that we never made the cut for the wich's fairlead and all. there are light holes cut into 2 of the pictures but you can't see them that well i suppose. obviously the which's line will come out right through the center of the front flat plate of the bumper. we will do the cut and install fairlead rollers. here is a drawing of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
price is to be determined. as far as production, we haven't began making them because we did not know if they'd sell. but we can have the first batch of bumpers ready within 2 months.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Looks good but extreemely similar to the AllPro bumper.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Nice bumper. Clean lines. I like it. Let us know the price asap.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice bumper. Clean lines. I like it. Let us know the price asap.
we'll post pricing very soon. since we just opened up this business we have to go through some extensive money planing. i have to mention that these bumpers can be custom fabricated with holes for lights anywhere on the bumper skin and bull bars as per customer request. there is also a rear bumper in the works which is very much looking just like the front. this way both front and rear look like they belong. we also have a roof rack int the works and a set of skids.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Well, if they are photochopped, they did a great job on that last one, with the water reflection and shadows of the lights mounted in the center.

Good looking bumper. Like everyone else, am curious regarding the cost...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
these pics are not photoshopped. in fact i don't even have the software. now here's a few progress pics just to convice evryone that this is the real deal. oh and by the way it can be seen in person on the truck in the new york city area.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
The bumper looks good!!!:rocker::rocker: very clean deign!:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.