Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just built my first bumper! And I'm pretty freaken happy with it! hahaha!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANX!!! its starting to look like something now :rawr:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Looks good. The pic is a bit dark. Post some up in the daylight if you can. :rocker:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YES SIR! I shall go out tomorrow take some out in the dirt! Maybe the snow too!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
very nice looks great diggin the center skid!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Hector,
Looking good - you finally made it over here...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
sweet. so where do you live and how much Lol
$700! hahaha jk I'm starting to make them...but gotta work out kinks and Details...not on the bumper! Actually the bumper is pretty sturdy...I RAMMED some cars at 4wheelparts the other day got nothing but a scratch on the coating! I gotta work out the financial stuff! I have all the tools and machines just yeah gotta do something about it but... :) Maybe soon!

Wow excellent job. I think you should start selling them :clap:
Soon...

Hector,
Looking good - you finally made it over here...
Yes sir finally! hahaha here are some Poser pics I took at the Nellis Dunes here in Las Vegas Nv...

·
Registered
952 Posts
Can you fit a winch behind the ALU plate?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can you fit a winch behind the ALU plate?
Yes sir! a couple of cross pipes and some reinforcement plate and we can definitely make it a winch bumper!:ninja:

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Looks great! Always a fan of the tube pre-runner look. I always wondered if a LED light bar installed behind the skid plate (but still protected) would be better for airflow to the radiator and allow for more light were needed.

Otherwise- You got some mad skillz!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks great! Always a fan of the tube pre-runner look. I always wondered if a LED light bar installed behind the skid plate (but still protected) would be better for airflow to the radiator and allow for more light were needed.

Otherwise- You got some mad skillz!!

:cheers:
I've thought about that but I designed a new low profile light bar that mounts baja style on the roof...but nothing like any of the ones that are out there now...will soon have pictures of the first one...this will have 7" lights first but you can get an idea of it...

Sweet! Sorta looks like MattMainsters Demello bumper!
is that like the one air2air had on his fisrt? I've seen one like this skidwise but dont know where...its been a couple of years THAT was a sweet bumper!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
That is pretty cool.... Impresses me when someone produces something that sweet on their own...Bravo... :rocker:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is pretty cool.... Impresses me when someone produces something that sweet on their own...Bravo... :rocker:

THANX! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts