Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
The bumper that is on that page when you click it is not a FJ Cruiser bumper.

The frame mounts are totally different and look like it is for a Jeep.

The one that is actually for the FJ looks kind of weird in my opinion. The lines don't flow well. It is very light though as made of aluminum.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the response.. the title was misleading, thought they had made one for the fj in that style or something..

·
Registered
2,698 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
I got this bumper a few monthes ago & love it. There are a few lower resolution pictures in my profile on here, I havent gotten a chance to get any good photos of it yet. It is very light, I think it states something like 73 lbs. But is really put together extremely well imo. I got mine from autoanything.com. its the cheapest place I could find, at the time they were doing a special & I think I paid something like $795 shipped for mine. If you check that website regularly they often do 10 or 15% off. The only thing I wasnt crazy about is the upper brush guard portion bolts on but seems to be very sturdy. I mostly chose it because it doesnt require a winch to complete the look but when the funds are right I plan to add one.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I do not have one. I simply did a google image search to supply the OP with a picture.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good bumper, very pleased with mine. Took longer than expected to fit around a coolant tube for install. Love that its around 72lbs. Here it is on my 2010 FJC with a Super Winch EPi 9.0.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts