Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new Daystar kit- front 1" and rear 1.5" spacers. From the research that I've done the front spacers will result in around 2" of lift. Parts DAYKT09117BK (front) and DAYKT09127BK (rear). I originally purchased these for my 4runner which I just traded in for my FJ! I believe they are interchangeable between the FJ and 4runner. $60.00 + Shipping.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Before and after pix please. I'm considering these until I get a real lift some day.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I may be wrong but the Daystar Kit for the FJ reults in 2.5 inch lft in the front and 1.5 inches in the rear. Commonly known as Daystar Level Lift.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
PMed.

Lift inches sound Backwards.
thought Front level kit Higher than rear?

Parts for 1986-2006

I may be wrong but the Daystar Kit for the FJ reults in 2.5 inch lft in the front and 1.5 inches in the rear. Commonly known as Daystar Level Lift.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Just me but I am guessing he has physically measured the spacer for the front. It would be 1.25 inches thick, which produces 2.5inches of lift. That rids the rig of the stock rake plus a half inch of lift to level it with the rear 1.5 inch lift.

Clear as mud huh?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just me but I am guessing he has physically measured the spacer for the front. It would be 1.25 inches thick, which produces 2.5inches of lift. That rids the rig of the stock rake plus a half inch of lift to level it with the rear 1.5 inch lift.

Clear as mud huh?
The front spacer measures 1" so it will result in a 2" lift in the front and 1.5" in the rear. I wanted to retain a small amount of rake but less than stock. After buying this kit I decided to go with a 3" pro comp lift. Anyone know if daystars can be added to the pro comp lift to create a 5" lift?

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Are you Keeping or Selling?

The front spacer measures 1" so it will result in a 2" lift in the front and 1.5" in the rear. I wanted to retain a small amount of rake but less than stock. After buying this kit I decided to go with a 3" pro comp lift. Anyone know if daystars can be added to the pro comp lift to create a 5" lift?

·
Registered
46 Posts
you have a pm.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts