Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

Yesterday I joined the ranks of the FJ Cruiser community and I wanted to brag about it here. I bought a 2007, Black Cherry, 4WD, AT and I'm already in love with it. I've liked the FJs since they came out and finally purchased this as my mid-life crisis gift to myself (we'll say it's more like the first-third-life crisis as I'm not old enough for a mid-life crisis yet). It is a great fit for a newly single military man in his early 30s.

I look forward to learning from the combined experience this forum has to offer as I research the modifications I want to make. I'll have some extra cash "laying around" when I sell my car that I plan to use to get started, but expect to take my time to get everything finished. I plan to get some real bumpers/grill guard/winch as soon as possible, some black wheels, a 3" lift kit, and possibly switch to a more cage-like rack up top. I'll search the forums to see what others have to say before asking specific questions.

A little about me: I live in Oklahoma and we have a little bit of everything as far as terrain and weather goes so I'll have (and find) opportunities to get good use out of the 4WD. I'm a chaplain in the National Guard and work in higher education for my civilian career. I'm an amateur photographer (emphasis on amateur) and I'm looking forward to getting some creative pictures of my FJ.

That a good start. Thanks for developing such a great community. I've gathered that much from snooping around for a few weeks. I'm glad to finally be a part of it.

Crawfinski
(signature forthcoming)

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome~ Conrats on your new rig! pics please? Thank you for serving!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Lots of good info here and good ideas! Whereabouts in OK?

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in OKC. Recently moved down the road from Stillwater.

Crawfinski

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It gets too dark for photos after work. I'll try to sneak off at lunch tomorrow and take some pictures. I might even take my tripod and include myself in one if I have time. Stay tuned for updates and thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Got some buddies that live in Stilly, welcome! Hollar if you ever need any help!

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,555 Posts

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,555 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum!!! I too am a newb here and live in Edmond, so if you have any questions or just want to get together and take on a trail or two let me know!!:cheers:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome. I live in Enid. Just got my 07 MT FJC in November. Love it, but have not been off road enough to really challenge it or me yet.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts