Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I think I am the most fortunate man in Ohio!! The company I work for just bought me a '07 FJ. I am an avid outdoorsman so you can imagine what I am feeling right now. They were going to order a new one but there was one on the lot that had every option we wanted in it. The only thing we are waiting on to come in is the brush guard, auxillary driving lights, hood protector and spare tire cover. Those should be in later next week, and then it will be fully loaded.

We are going to screen rap it with our company logos and major products we sell. I have been doing some searching for examples but they are hard to find. Anyway, I just joined the forum and very excited to have the FJ in the driveway!!!! :rocker:

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great folks, info and fun!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Welcome, you're a lucky man. :wave:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
That is very cool... nice company... welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats and welcome! What part of Ohio?

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Welcome to the forums, the coolest spot on the hottest vehicle on the road! I was born in northern Ohio and spent much of my youth in Jackson. Sounds like you work for a cool-ass company. Here's a few vehicle wrap links if you need some creative ideas. I am doing the same on mine - not for a company, just for the hell of it. :bigthumb:

www.wrapvehicles.com

www.CarWrap.com

www.digiwraps.com

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
2,165 Posts