Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my FJ 2 weeks ago - Black Cherry (or is it "Bordeaux"? gettin' lots of flak over the color), 4WD A, r. rack, Conv. Pkg #1, rear locker. Hit the dirt two weekends in a row and drew first blood with a huge screw in the Dunlop stock tire and a nice rock scratch on the upgraded rim (not my order - that's how it was shipped). It's dirty and muddy after hitting the red sand/rocks of Logandale Trails in southern Nevada then part of Red Rock Canyon west of Las Vegas. Went down a rocky trail a guy on a quad wouldn't even go down. A hell of an "upgrade" from my '98 Nissan Frontier 4-banger 2WD!!!

Signed up on the forum a while back when a coworker told me about it and have enjoyed reading threads and learning about everything folks are working on, scheming and doing to their FJ's. Probably my first upgrade will be to fit her with a set of BFG AT's, especially after reading about how wonderful the Dunlops are.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Brand new to the forum. I just got my FJ, Titanium, Loaded! I Love it. I've always been a Jeep guy, but, not anymore. In fact, It's so nice, I'm kinda affraid to take it off the pavement.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Welcome to the both of you, and congrats on your rigs!!!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Welcome, their was a thread here a long time ago regarding paint damage to FJ's in Vegas. Something about neon. Anyway glad to have you.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Nice to see another fiddler on the forum. I suck at fiddling, but I'm learning! 1-1/2 years and counting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts