Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up my 08 FJ last night. traded in my Scion TC, but kept the Jeep wrangler. (wrangler will most likely be for sale soon)

LOVE IT. still laugh at the triple wipers, but cant wait to accessorize

let me know if anyone else is from the northeast MD, DE, SE PA area

Dave

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Welcome to your newest addiction Dave. This is the place to be if you have absolutely an questions about your new truck.....

So what's your first Mod going to be??? Headlights??? Air Filter????

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!:wave:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome to the boards... jump in and go crazy... looking forward to reading about your mods and your build up your rig.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
first mods will most likely be fog lights on the front bumper and a CAI. i currently own a 93 YJ jeep with 4.5 inch lift on 33's that is my offroad toy so the serious mods to the FJ will not happen anytime soon. it is my DD.

i have had several jeeps and am pretty experienced in the off road world. ive been to rausch creek 20-30 times and paragon 10 times (RIP) my favorite build to date was the TJ wrangler i had 2 years ago. 8.8 rear, ARB lockers front and rear, 35x12.50s with 4 inches of suspension and 1 inch body lift.

where are the best places to start looking for aftermarket parts. in the jeep world i always had quadratec in west chester, pa (was their cover jeep summer 05) but cant seem to find any "one stop shops" for FJ parts. let me know

ill check out the fjbruisers thanks for the warm welcome

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:bigthumb::wave:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Congrats on the FJ and welcome to the forum. :rocker:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congrats Dave,
Know how it feels, just got mine like 3 weeks ago, silver. I'm also from MD, don't see too many on the road around here. Enjoy your new suv.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts