Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I've been reading these forums for a few months now and got hooked. So here is a short summary of my last few days.

Picked up my VB Cruiser Saturday

Took it offroad Sunday

Played around in my driveway today

Then sadly I had to put her away for the night

Oh well there is always tomorrow!!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Now that right there is the recommended break in for the FJ Cruiser! Welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride!:wave: Oh yeah, you duidn't go wheelin' at Rausch did you?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the welcome, and no I'm waiting for my Toytec 3" lift (on the way) and my new wheels and tires (coming soon) until I brave Rausch Creek. I think it's only 40 minutes from my house so I will probably be getting a membership there.

·
Premium Member
17,099 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum... Nice driveway off-road course... Do I have to reserve a day and time to run that trail :)

Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Congrats on the FJ!!!:cheers:

Welcome to the forum!!!:wave:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice driveway off-road course... Do I have to reserve a day and time to run that trail :)
Thanks, I figured if you cant get offroad bring the offroad to your driveway:rocker:

Just stop by anytime you want, my driveway offroad course is always open (until wife makes me finish landscaping):mecry:

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Great color choice

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey ZepG nice, i work at the gap the VB with the fab four and hankooks if you need help on the lift let me know.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks again for all the welcomes! MERCWORC I might have to take you up on your offer to help with the lift, I was wondering how I was gonna tackle that myself having never done one. I'll supply the beer and food :cheers: Heck too anyone else who wants to stop by the beer and cookout will be on the house!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome! Good looking ride.
Chuck:rocker:

·
Registered
887 Posts
welcome to the club!!!

where is Annville? im in SE PA...

check out the FJ bruisers...we cover NJ, PA,DE,MD,Va,WV

FJBruisers.org - Home

:D

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
where is Annville? im in SE PA...
Annville is about 10 minutes east of Hershey. I was checking out the FJBruisers website lastnight, I might have to join sounds like a fun club.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome! I live about 30 miles south of Pittsburgh......what are the FJBruisers?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful and grazy world of FJ Cruiser. Congratulations for the new ride, it's an amazing and awesome vehicle. Enjoy the madness of this beautiful FJC jungle. :wave:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts