Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I've been reading these forums for a few months now and got hooked. So here is a short summary of my last few days.

Picked up my VB Cruiser Saturday

Took it offroad Sunday

Played around in my driveway today

Then sadly I had to put her away for the night

Oh well there is always tomorrow!!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Now that right there is the recommended break in for the FJ Cruiser! Welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride!:wave: Oh yeah, you duidn't go wheelin' at Rausch did you?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the welcome, and no I'm waiting for my Toytec 3" lift (on the way) and my new wheels and tires (coming soon) until I brave Rausch Creek. I think it's only 40 minutes from my house so I will probably be getting a membership there.

·
Premium Member
17,418 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum... Nice driveway off-road course... Do I have to reserve a day and time to run that trail :)

Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Congrats on the FJ!!!:cheers:

Welcome to the forum!!!:wave:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice driveway off-road course... Do I have to reserve a day and time to run that trail :)
Thanks, I figured if you cant get offroad bring the offroad to your driveway:rocker:

Just stop by anytime you want, my driveway offroad course is always open (until wife makes me finish landscaping):mecry:

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Great color choice

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks again for all the welcomes! MERCWORC I might have to take you up on your offer to help with the lift, I was wondering how I was gonna tackle that myself having never done one. I'll supply the beer and food :cheers: Heck too anyone else who wants to stop by the beer and cookout will be on the house!

·
Registered
887 Posts
welcome to the club!!!

where is Annville? im in SE PA...

check out the FJ bruisers...we cover NJ, PA,DE,MD,Va,WV

FJBruisers.org - Home

:D

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
where is Annville? im in SE PA...
Annville is about 10 minutes east of Hershey. I was checking out the FJBruisers website lastnight, I might have to join sounds like a fun club.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome! I live about 30 miles south of Pittsburgh......what are the FJBruisers?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.