Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i just bought a 07 voodooo. Love the way it drives, along with all of its capabilities. I go up to Tahoe to ski often, so this will definitley be a ski bum rig!

Just wanted to say hello to all, and hopefully you guys wont be annoyed by my questions! I am just a Noob after all! :jester:

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Welcome aboard and hope to see you or check out the NorCalFjs group, url link is on my sig.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey if you are ever in the South Lake Tahoe area in the summer, check out Sawmill Pond there is an easy 4x4 trail that starts in the parking lot of the park. nothing hard, however if you are looking for a challenge there is a rock garden about a third of the way up, but there is also a way around it. the x roads are Lake Tahoe BLVD and Sawmill RD. like i said its an easy trail, but the views are amazing. one of the areas at the top over look the local airport, so if you are into watching air-planes take off this is a great spot, also would be a good spot to watch the local air show. however, right now i cannot think of when that is...

·
Premium Member
16,937 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome... voodoo is still my favorite color.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
You should post a picture! Makes introduction threads way more fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts