Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
6,079 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I don't know what to say, When I joined this forum, about 8 of you fetchers welcomed me. I thank you, but I feel somewhat discriminated against.

No I'm not young and beautiful like the OP, but I still have feelings, and I work out, once in a while, well, once a month. And I do know a little Spanish, yet not one of you sent me romantic subliminal messages in that language.

So here we are on post 38 and I have a feeling this place is just getting started. Life just isn't fair. I could just scream. Errrrgggh!
Welcome to my world!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome from Dallas, TX! Enjoy the forum and your FJ ...and ignore the silly men on here ;) hahaha totally kidding! They are alright!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hey guys,

you just rock!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

I found some minutes to check the forum before leaving the office and... Now I am totally rolling on my desk laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you all, I love this place! :grin :grin :grin

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
I don't know what to say, When I joined this forum, about 8 of you fetchers welcomed me. I thank you, but I feel somewhat discriminated against.

No I'm not young and beautiful like the OP, but I still have feelings, and I work out, once in a while, well, once a month. And I do know a little Spanish, yet not one of you sent me romantic subliminal messages in that language.

So here we are on post 38 and I have a feeling this place is just getting started. Life just isn't fair. I could just scream. Errrrgggh!
LIAR.

You got 31 responses to your welcome thread. 388% more than you claim.

I turn my virtual back on you, after I sneeze in your general direction.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
LIAR.

You got 31 responses to your welcome thread. 388% more than you claim.

I turn my virtual back on you, after I sneeze in your general direction.
Dang, caught stirring the pot once again!!!:surprise

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hey there from NC!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
413 Posts

Yes, an attractive female owner of an FJ posting around these parts certainly brings out the red-blooded males in force, eh? Can't speak for you not being young and beautiful and not getting the same attention. Even with the occasional working out. :wink

I would suggest using Google Translate for Italian as has so many others on prior postings vs. the Spanish you mentioned and maybe that might get the attention of some "female" latin amore'! >:D

Oh yes, and of course greetings and welcome to FerJ.
Non ricordare queste sciocche anime FerJ; sanno cosa parlano di!

Ciao!

41 - 55 of 55 Posts