Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am new to this whole forum thing but not neccessarily new to FJ's. I m 18 years old and my first car was an 07 black cherry FJ, my dad had it before me. I'll post some pics soon but I had the black valences and black bumper caps with a bull bar and the OEM Brush Guard. Unfortunately I totaled her due to cost a couple months ago. She saved my life and I was still able to drive her out of the ditch I was in, after the accident. I can upload pics from the accident if anyone wants to see. I installed all the lights and light tint seen on the purple one. I now have a titanium 07 and love it equally as much and plan to eventually get it to where I had the first one. I love my FJ and am excited to finally get in this forum! Glad to be a part of the community!:wave:

click the pics for larger image, let me know what you think!
0105012011.jpg
07 black cherry
0425111442.jpg
07 titanium

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Welcome to the forums!
Glad you were alright after the crash. The FJ can definitely take a beating.
Have fun modding this one.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,936 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, We would love to see the pics of your old one as well.
Here are some pics of the old one before and after the crash. Doesn't look like much but it compromised the frame after I hit the tree and slid back across the road into this ditch and was therefore irreparable :(

click to enlarge
0105011732.jpg
0111010848.jpg
0111010855.jpg

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome to the family...

Glad you are ok. Also glad to see the FJ doing a good job of protecting occupants.

Have fun with the truck and here with the group!

:cheers:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to all, once again glad to finally be apart of the community. Its been very helpful so far and can only imagine it will be more and more so as time goes on!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts