Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rocker::rocker:

Greetings all.. I'm actually on my second FJ.. Have known about the Forum for a while, didn't realize just how cool it was until Summit this weekend.
I bought "Cruzie" my Black Cherry Pearl in August of 2006, it was a pretty stripped down FJ, but still rocked the hills and Moab and everywhere in between.. Just picked up "Bruzer" on Tuesday of last week.. Trail Teams Edition- headed straight to Ouray for Summit. What a way to break in!! Left with 100 ish miles and came back with 1200 ish.
Looking forward to talking to you guys, trying to get fellow FJ friends.. We do travel alot, and love hitting the trails. Maybe we'll be in your area, and we can put together a run.
Had a great time at Summit, met lots of great people.. Looking forward to it next year.
Some of you know, we're actually having a possible power issue with Bruzer.. Will keep you guys posted.
Happy Trails.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Congratulations! 2 FJs in the family. No fighting! :lol:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome aboard the forum!!!:wave:

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the family.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats on #2!!! Welcome to the forum! Don't know if I met you at the Summit, but howdy!!! Great folks, info and fun here!!!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Looking into a 2nd FJ, the wife's lease on a Mitz. is just about up & she try's to steal the FJ every chance she get's. I want to get her a TT, their's 3 on the dealers lot now & might be testing it out on Monday. Why test drive a new FJ when we have one already? Why not? Welcome & hope to join you in the multi FJ group.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts