Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Been eyeing it for a over a year and finally went for a test drive and drove away with a new 2011 Quicksand. I have 19 miles on it and loving it. Just found this forum, so what are good parts? Any pointers? Any upgrades I should love live without?

Looking forward to being a part of the forum :clap:
Good choice! I got the same one yesterday!

Best of luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Save yourself a lot of money, and run from this forum. Ha.

Congrats. You'll find this forum to be an invaluable tool, if used properly.
Congrats man ! !
I've only had my FJ a week and all I can think about is an $800 OME so I can see how this forum might cost me some dough but might also stop me from stupid purchases too!!

Dave(man) :rocker:

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Congrats man ! !
I've only had my FJ a week and all I can think about is an $800 OME so I can see how this forum might cost me some dough but might also stop me from stupid purchases too!!

Dave(man) :rocker:
I was gonna say! this forum will put ideas for some costly mods in your head, but it'll also give you the information you need to do those mods yourself and save yourself a boatload o' dough. so stick around! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
What year is yours?

Congrats! Some time when I am in Seattle with my Sandstorm we need to park em next to each other, lol. I am curious to see how different they are!

FYI: Saving the wallet = visit forum sparingly! These guys are full of great ideas!

Actually there is a great thread called something like 'The first 2000" that is really good ;)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts