Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Yes, finnally after long search, I took him home.
haven´t had for years such a pleasure in riding this FJ.
last time was 2001, when I changed from J8 to J9, because of the powerfull dieselengine with chip-tuning.
I enjoy driving so much, my wife has to pull me out of the car, once I get near the home.
bye
werner

·
Registered
499 Posts
nice buy! congrats. hey whats gas going there euros per liter? or if you want to do the conversion for us lazy americans :D to dollars per gallon. i'm really curious cause i've heard you guys pay a lot over there in germany, europe in general

and also, welcome to the forum! hope to see you mod the fj real soon :D

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard! Congrats on your FJ!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Congratulations!!!

My FJ is on a boat from California to Hamburg at this very moment. If you have any tips on what I need to do to register it here, I'd love to hear them. My [German] husband has not one clue. *rolling eyes*

tschuess!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the Forum :wave:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Werner, I'd love to see your FJ in the German countryside. Please send some pictures. I was in Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium four years ago and I miss Europe.
What color did you get?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum! Prost! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!:wave:

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
WELCOME Werner! Ditto on the pictures. I would love to see some of your FJ in the German countryside. You are really going to have fun here so get ready for the ride!

·
Premium Member
17,418 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.