Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

Been looking for a while for the FJ I wanted and I found her, bought her this past monday night.

Here's a picture of her from the dealer's website:

2007 4X4 Auto-Trans. Has the upgraded stereo system with the sub in it. Had 46K miles on it, and still runs like a champ. Got it certified pre-owned from an official Toyota dealer. So I have til the 100,000 mark of bumper to bumper warrenty.

The dealer tried to say the wheels on it were TRD wheels. I said they look like the FJ cruiser wheels that someone just had them blacked out.. the TRD wheels are different.

I do have a question, what are the best AT tires to get for these? I drive more highway than off-road as this is my daily driver now. I'll prob post this question in the forum under the correct heading.

Thanks guys! :clap:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Nice Truck! Welcome to the gang!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Welcome to the forum.....All of your answers are here....Somewhere. lol

As for AT tires I will say that amoung the Northeasters I would have to say that Nitto Tera Grappler ATs are the most popular. I am partial to Toyo Open Countries myself.....And that is just it. It comes down to your budget and your preference.

Nice rig ya found. I like the PC'd wheels on the SF ..... Nice.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Congrats and welcome. :clap::cheers:

do some searching in the wheels/tires section and you'll get more info than you care to delve into, but you will probably get some good points on AT tires.

If it were just a matter of opinion, the BFG KOs, the Duratracks and the TerraGs would probably win out, but you may want to spend more time and find out what's actually different about each of them (on and offroad performance and tread life reports on other sites, etc) and decide based on what you'll be using the rig for, etc.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the gang.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts