Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I moved to Charlotte, NC back in november and decided an FJ would best suit my needs, i like outdoor activities: biking (trail and road) and snowboarding, I'm hoping to attend APP state University in the summer, so it looked perfect to fit my Snowboard in and put the bikes on the back as well as cope with the icy/snowy roads! Turns out i was right about the snow and ice, we had some snow here last week and i had great fun in the deserted parking lots!

i purchased a 2007 model in yellow! not sure which model specific it is. ive looked for this in my service history but cant see anything other than its a 4WD, which i am well aware of! could any one help me with this bit please?

i havent adapted it much other than adding an In-dash satellite, bluetooth and most important Sirius radio (so i can get BBC radio 1). and the St George flag plate for the front, I am afraid i can't help but be a proud brit!

Looking about i have seen some brilliant looking FJ's! and i would love for mine to be 6 inchs higher, running on black TRD wheels, but i have no money at the moment!

Me and my dad going on a road trip to Colorado in March! i cant wait for that!

No big problems with the FJ yet, apart from something that seems quite common, a lack of a left footrest, unfortunately i haven't got a the plastic studs left let alone the actual footrest, again any and all suggestion are welcome as a permanent fix.

looking forward to any replies
Joe

Attachments

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome to U.S. and to the forum!

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! You can find out what came "factory" on your FJ by searching the VIN. After market adaptations will not show up on that search.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,202 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Like the St. George plate! Got the bumper sticker version, but need two legal plates front and rear in CA.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Cheers!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts