Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. My name is Dan and I just picked up a used 2007 FJ 4x4. I have been wanting one of these since 2007 and after looking for 2 months I got a pretty good deal on one plus a 5 year warranty. The only downside/upside is it has lift kit, BFG mud terrains tires and a winch. Also I can't stop staring at it. :lol: I have a lot to learn about this car, I have always owned Chevy/GMC 4x4s, so I am not too familiar with the after market parts. I usually just buy a stock vehicle and then modify it. I look forward to getting to know everyone and hope to go to meet some of you if there are car meets in the Vegas area.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Hey Dan.
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the forums!

:cheers:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Welcome!! We had a Jeep before the FJ and everyone has after market parts for the Jeep. There are more FJ /Toyota specific vendors for the FJs. You will find a majority of them on the forums. :)

We have a 2007 Voodoo also.

Take Care!
Mandy

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Welcome to the FJ family Dan!!

If your looking for the Vegas locals to do meetups, runs and mod parties, I'd recommend checking us out at the SCWFJ forums.

·
Premium Member
16,566 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
GREAT looking truck!!! Welcome and congrats from North Carolina!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you for welcomes and compliments. It's good to be tall again. :king: I promise to use the search function and will try not post too many stupid questions. One or two at the most :lol:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome Dan congrats on the rig.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts