Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone! I have been hiding in the FJ Forum bushes for a hot minute, but I finally made the purchase on Friday! I snagged a one-owner 2007 FJ Cruiser 6-speed to explore the wilderness of the good ol' USA. I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum, the FJ world, and being able to explore in a vehicle that actually has reliability prowess - I had two XJ's, a YJ, and a frankensteined buggy in the past

. FJ Cruiser.JPG

·
Premium Member
4,746 Posts
If you're in Colorado and looking for other FJ owners, make sure to join Colorado FJ Cruisers on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ColoradoFJCruisers/

We do organized trail runs, meet&greets, training etc. We also get discounts from many local vendors for when you're building your truck.

Congrats on the FJ!

I snagged a one-owner 2007 FJ Cruiser 6-speed to explore the wilderness of the good ol' USA.

·
Premium Member
16,620 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hi FJnColo, welcome from Ohio!

·
Premium Member
3,126 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome! I spent the last seven years stationed overseas, so this is the first truck I’ve had since departing. I spent this weekend going hard on making the truck mine; I’ll be making a feed here soon to show the progress!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts