Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, we just got our first FJ, 2012 4x4. 100% stock, one owner. Garage kept.
Original owner took it to the Toyota dealership regularly for maintenance. Has 134k miles. We drove all over looking for one. 100 miles south, 100 miles north. Back and forth for a month, then found this one about 2 miles from us! All we’ve done so far is tinted the windows and added the vinyl sticker. Removed the factory running boards. This will be the wife’s daily. I’ve been a Jeep guy my whole life, but I’m sold on the FJ. Now to find one for me !

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
34,688 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: Ragingbull02

·
Premium Member
16,795 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Ragingbull02

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good find and congrats!!!

I've always been a Jeep Grand Cherokee guy myself but have also now fallen for FJ's. In my opinion they are just the sweetest off-road vehicles out there.

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

·
Premium Member
2014 Cement Gray FJ Cruiser
52 Posts
Welcome... I was living in Chattanooga when I bought my 2014 FJ... you will enjoy it... fun vehicle to drive... and prepare yourself... you will get a lot of questions from strangers about the FJ and a lot of compliments.

·
Registered
89 Posts
BTW, if on a low humidity morning you see a bunch of moisture on your FJ, don’t worry cause it’s only Jeep people drooling over your vehicle.

TMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Welcome from DC! I particularly like that decal you added! Way to make it your own, and good luck on the search for your own FJ! ;)

Reactions: BnK5150
1 - 15 of 15 Posts