Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
Just got my FJ last night and can't wait to get in the mountains this weekend.

Had to get the Black Diamond 4X4 with the factory installed cq and ur packages.

Wondering if there are others in the Denver area and if there are any recommended 4 wheel clubs to join in the area.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Look forward to participating in this forum, I have been lurking for about 2 weeks and it definitely is the place to be for FJ discussion among other topics.

Be Well

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Wlecome and enjoy the ride. As far as clubs in Colorado, dude I think that's where they all start!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Enjoy your new toy. As was suggested to me right off the bat, you should look at the differential snorkel mod. The stock tires don't perform so well in the snow and you will probably decide on a lift pretty soon, so get ready to part with some green to satisfy the mod-itis that is sure to infect you.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Congrats, and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I appreciate all the good wishes, have already had a lot of questions answered even ones I didn't know I had. I will heed the advice on the tires, also I am going to add sliders as the first two mods. I have ad the car 24 hours and am already talking about pouring money in, I better get a second job!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I appreciate all the good wishes, have already had a lot of questions answered even ones I didn't know I had. I will heed the advice on the tires, also I am going to add sliders as the first two mods. I have ad the car 24 hours and am already talking about pouring money in, I better get a second job!
Welcome aboard.:cheers: I'm not in the Denver area, but if your coming through south central CO and the headwaters of the Rio Grande look me up.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the Community!:bigthumb::wave:

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
141 Posts
:wave: welcome and congrats on the new FJC

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome to the forum and to the Co FJ'ers.

if your interested or haven't seen yet there is momentum for a run this weekend.

look for the Rampart Range this weekend on the forum.

again welcome.

Mike

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Welcome...and I look forward to go 4wheelin with you... check out the Colorado Fj'rs site that Shane4x4 posted up...also if you want to talk to anyone one on one..contact Tonysbluefj....aka Tony & Jackie who know whats happenin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts