Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I just bought my dream car as of the past few years - an FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition. I was torn between the Cement Gray 2013 and Heritage Blue 2014 and went with the former: a very lightly used 2013 with 53k miles and a couple tasteful modifications, including a front leveling kit and clear turn signal light lenses with LED turn signal lights. It also has Toyo Open Country 285/75 tires that are practically brand new. I am already hopelessly obsessed with this vehicle and think of little else besides planning my next trip to the mountains. Check out the pics in the attachments, and happy trails!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :smile

Colorado, what a wonderful place to have a FJ

Looks like your dog likes the FJ :grin

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
16,451 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
I am already hopelessly obsessed with this vehicle and think of little else besides planning my next trip to the mountains.
Welcome to the forums! If you haven't already done so yet, take a look at Colorado FJ Cruisers on Facebook. We are 3000+ strong, mostly based out of Denver and Colorado Springs. We organize trail runs, just finished our 4th Annual COFJ RoundUp in Buena Vista (60 trucks), get discounts with local vendors, host meet&greets etc. If you own an FJ and live in Colorado (or plan on traveling here at some point) it's the best place for other FJ / Toyota owners.

Here's one of our RoundUp groups on Bald Mountain on Saturday:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome! I was actually lurking on your postings of "Four years of off roading in CO" a couple weeks ago before creating this account. I've been referred to this FB group from a couple other people and just might make a FB account for myself just to join this group.

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! I was actually lurking on your postings of "Four years of off roading in CO" a couple weeks ago before creating this account. I've been referred to this FB group from a couple other people and just might make a FB account for myself just to join this group.
Excellent! We used to have a very active sub-forum of Colorado locals here but most of that moved to Facebook about 4 years ago. We are a very active club with people going on trails pretty much every weekend.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Hello from New Mexico. Great looking FJ and dog. A few of us will be camping near Telluride next week, if you feel inclined.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome. I'm pretty sure you were buying your FJ the same night I called to see if it was available (if it came from Mountain States). Great to see you're enjoying it, and you've got a hell of a nice truck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome. I'm pretty sure you were buying your FJ the same night I called to see if it was available (if it came from Mountain States). Great to see you're enjoying it, and you've got a hell of a nice truck!
That's the one! Pulled the trigger on Aug 16 I think, it was a Fri night. I was moments away from putting a deposit down on another 2013 TT in Provo and checked Autotrader one last time before heading to UT. That's when I found this gem.

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's the one! Pulled the trigger on Aug 16 I think, it was a Fri night. I was moments away from putting a deposit down on another 2013 TT in Provo and checked Autotrader one last time before heading to UT. That's when I found this gem.
That's awesome man. I love that color, and I'm glad to see it went to a good home.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Welcome to the fun! That is a pretty good start!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome to the forums! If you haven't already done so yet, take a look at Colorado FJ Cruisers on Facebook. We are 3000+ strong, mostly based out of Denver and Colorado Springs. We organize trail runs, just finished our 4th Annual COFJ RoundUp in Buena Vista (60 trucks), get discounts with local vendors, host meet&greets etc. If you own an FJ and live in Colorado (or plan on traveling here at some point) it's the best place for other FJ / Toyota owners.

Here's one of our RoundUp groups on Bald Mountain on Saturday:

Ill join as well! Moving next month. CANT WAIT

WELCOME OP! Im headed to Winter Park!

See Yinz there!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome! nice FJ
I'll be in Pine CO for Thanksgiving.
Would like to meet up with somebody local to check out a trail or 2 that Friday (weather permitting).
Need to head back to Wisconsin Sat afternoon.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hi hdiddycone, welcome from central Ohio!
Nice FJ, nicer Pup :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts