Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I purchased my black 08 FJ a couple of weeks ago and dropped it off the next day to install some goodies. This forum very useful in deciding which mods to go with, a lot of great builds on here!. I purchased the FJ as a daily driver and utility vehicle and it has greatly exceeded my expectations. Anyways, thought i would say hi and share a pic of the new toy. Ill get some better pics later on. Look forward to enjoying my FJ and choosing some more mods.

Victor

My Mods so far are:
6" ProComp Lift
ProComp 8128 Black Wheels
ProComp All Terrain Extreme tires
IPod Cable

Attachments

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats!!! Welcome to the forum! Great folks, info and fun!

Great start on mods! Be careful, they are habit forming...

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
The FJ looks Great!!:rocker:

Welcome to the forum!!!!:wave:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice.

And Congrats!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful and grazy world of FJ Cruiser. Congratulations for the new ride, it's an amazing and awesome vehicle. Nice mods by the way.... awesome. Enjoy the madness of this beautiful FJC jungle. :wave:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Welcome. :wave:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome, it seems like there is a great group of enthusiasts on this board. I have had the modding bug for quite some time and have never had a stock vehicle. I've had another car on order for six months now and already have new wheels and tires, a new suspension, and a new exhaust system in my garage for months. The best part of getting a new car are the new projects that come along with it. Thanks again and i will definitely try to attend the DFW meet in july.

Victor

·
Registered
476 Posts
Awesome rig. See you at the M&G on July 12th in Fort Worth.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi guys,

I purchased my black 08 FJ a couple of weeks ago and dropped it off the next day to install some goodies. This forum very useful in deciding which mods to go with, a lot of great builds on here!. I purchased the FJ as a daily driver and utility vehicle and it has greatly exceeded my expectations. Anyways, thought i would say hi and share a pic of the new toy. Ill get some better pics later on. Look forward to enjoying my FJ and choosing some more mods.

Victor

My Mods so far are:
6" ProComp Lift
ProComp 8128 Black Wheels
ProComp All Terrain Extreme tires
IPod Cable

Are the ProComp 8128 Black Wheels in 16 or 17. Thanx. Will they clear fine?

·
Premium Member
8,285 Posts
Are the ProComp 8128 Black Wheels in 16 or 17. Thanx. Will they clear fine?
Welcome to the forum Zhenya.

This thread is three years old, and the original poster has not been active here much since then, but maybe someone else can answer your question (or you might try looking in the "Wheels and Tires" sub-forum too).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts