Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this may be long and boring: i'd been thinking about buying an fj cruiser for the past several months now while also understanding the "life style" change i would be making. my last three cars were supercharged fox body mustangs and a full 'stage 2' subaru wrx wagon. i was looking for something to take off-road but didn't necessarily want a jeep so after some searching around i traded in the wrx on a low mile 2007 "maroonish" (black cherry purple?) colored fj cruiser from a local dealership.

this fj already has an arb front bumper, mild body lift, and a roof rack. it also has 'fj crawler' emblems on the body and dash so i'm guessing it was some type of dealer option package back in 2007. i'm not having a lot of luck googling more information about these specific types of options. probably my googling skills are failing me lately due to old age. ;)

anyway, so far i'm having a blast like i had hoped i would, instead of living the "boy racer" lifestyle, my mid-life crisis (4th now) has taken me in a new direction.. off the pavement so to speak. :lol:

thanks for reading this far, i'll resume lurking now. :rawr:

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the rig and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
16,569 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow thanks for the warm welcome, i expected to come back here and find the crickets chirping. :)

is there a local vendor (forum sponsor / all around nice guy) i should solicit for a pair of ipf 900 xss or just stick with an online vendor?

thanks guys. :)

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
wow thanks for the warm welcome, i expected to come back here and find the crickets chirping. :)

is there a local vendor (forum sponsor / all around nice guy) i should solicit for a pair of ipf 900 xss or just stick with an online vendor?

thanks guys. :)
Welcome

And i have not had a bad experience yet with any of the vendors except Road Armor. Try Metal Tech or TRDparts4U.com. They are first on my list.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts