Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I just got a 2007 with 10,000mi on it. I come from the Land Rover world to here so I'm not new to off road but I am new to Toyota.
I haven't yet even put 100mi on it, much less gone off-road. First thing I need to do is launch the running boards. Second is get my roof rack on so I can get my board to the beach. Third, does anyone have a stock spare tire cover they want to donate?
I'm looking forward to seeing what the ability of this car is stock, and getting some free time to read up on this forum.
Right now I am off to the beach with my owners manual to read up on what my car has and how to use it, so hopefully I'm not here asking newbie questions!

Thanks!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats and welcome! You'll love the FJ on and off-road!

Let the mods begin! Now, go get it dirty!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats... Welcome the the forum and the Toyota world.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Man, I miss leaving in HB and Seal Sunset beach.

See you on the trails.

Laters,

John

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lemmy_k. :) Check out the socal section of the board and hit the trails with us sometimes. FJs need to get on the trails!

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Welcome aboard, Lemmy_k !!! :rocker:

You'll find that FJ owners in So Cal are an active group of wheelers. We look forward to having you join us out on the trail soon !!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!:wave:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
As far as what I learned at the beach, when to use what as far as the A-TAC button, how to work the rear wiper and cruise control.
It's an illness, right? I was driving home from work with the intent of washing it and when I got home I found myself underneath with a wrench getting those running boards off. I just can't leave 'em alone. I am already looking at lifts and I haven't even been in the dirt yet.
Sorry about calling it a car. After 14 years driving a '68 F250, I have a hard time calling anything without a bed a truck.
I can't wait to hit the trail, but unfortunately, I have to get my dead Rover home and sell some parts off of it. I think Sunday may work, though.
My next step is to check out the So CA forum... right after I do a search on some newbie Q's I have.

Thanks again! And I hope to see some of you out there. Lytle Creek 2n6a....

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.