Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Im in Southern VA no luck on nearby trails here either. I found various mud "puddles" all in washed out parking areas and a few home owners association baseball diamonds and soccer fields with muddy roads in. so far nothing worth doing again, although its fun to spook the punks hanging out after dark in the association fields smokin weed. As soon as they see the headlights coming their doors slam shut on the olds cutlass and they haul butt outta there. You ever head down towards Emporia or Franklin drop me a line.
Welcome aboard
:cheers:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Im in Southern VA no luck on nearby trails here either. I found various mud "puddles" all in washed out parking areas and a few home owners association baseball diamonds and soccer fields with muddy roads in. so far nothing worth doing again, although its fun to spook the punks hanging out after dark in the association fields smokin weed. As soon as they see the headlights coming their doors slam shut on the olds cutlass and they haul butt outta there. You ever head down towards Emporia or Franklin drop me a line.
Welcome aboard
:cheers:
Will do, and thanks for the offer!

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Welcome!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts