Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking for a while, even purchased some fj parts from classifieds to put on my '07 4runner. After spending so much $ trying to turn my 4runner into an FJ, I gave up and decided to get the real thing! I haven't noticed many people from the Cleveland Akron area but if anyone wants to go wheelin let me know! Anyway here is my 2011 Silver Fresco FJ! Now I just need to figure out how to justify all the mods that I want to my wife.... :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Bowling Green OH here. Have several guys in my area that are really into the FJ. If you are ever heading this way, let me know. It can gather some of the group and you can see what we have done.

·
Premium Member
16,932 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome and congrats. Did you buy it new? Looks like the tires have been upgraded already!
Purchased new with 42 miles her. I had just purchased these Nitto TG's for my 4runner so I made the dealer swap them with the stock crap that was on the FJ. They are only 265/70/17 so I'm sure that I will need to go larger very soon...

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the gang

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Welcome. There aren't a lot of active FJ owners in our area. Check the Ohio regional forum to meet other people or see/post get togethers. I'd be happy to help with wrenching or some offroading once conditions allow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts