Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :)

My husband and I traded in our 2008 Prius for a brand new 2011 FJ Cruiser over the weekend. I wonder how many people have done that?? Haha!

We're already in love! We can't wait to buy some fun stuff for it and take it camping and up some forest roads. Looking around this forum, the Gallaher Head Lake looks like something we'd really enjoy :)

Here's the only picture I've got so far:

I'm not sure of all the fancy stuff, but I do know it's 4x4. I really wanted the army green, but our dealer didn't have it. I keep trying to convince myself that I like the blue better, but that might take a while :lol:

Anyhow - we're very excited to join this community and I've already learned a lot! :clap:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the forums!
Check out the NW sub forum and the NWFJCC.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the gang... Maybe I'll see you around town.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave:Welcome

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I keep trying to convince myself that I like the blue better, but that might take a while :lol:
You will figure it out soon enough! I did the same thing, with TiMettalic being the last color choice on my list. It took me about a day to realize that she was the one I was really looking for all along!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome, I have a black 2010 FJ in Bothell.

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
Welcome to the fun!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the warm welcome!!! :D

I've checked out the PNW sub-forum - there's lots of FJ owners in this area!! Awesome :D

BoneheadNW - I took that picture in Puyallup near my parent's house. I don't think there's a park anywhere close by? But I live in Renton, so for all I know we could still be neighbors! LOL!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts