Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello and welcome from Bangor, P.A. Where abouts in the Pocono's?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome. You should look up fjnortheasters there is a run going in April to rausch creek. I think you would enjoy it and get to meet other fj owners in the area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the warm welcome:)

Im in Stroudsburg Willy, i think ive seen your rig around. Very nice.

Yes, looking forward to the rausch creek event, hope i am in town for that!

·
Premium Member
16,935 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Dude, your only about 20 min's up the road from me.(aren't you lucky:lol:) I'm down here in the Scranton/ Clarks Summit area. I hit the Pawpak with the boat all summer, so I'm in your area quite a bit. One of the posters said to check out the fjnortheasters, I'm in with those guy's & girls, good group of people, another sub forum you should check out is the "FJBruisers", these people hook up with the northeasters often at Rausch Creek. The Bruisers are from a little further south, but do come up here every now & then. I'll contact you when there's an outing, (if your going to wheel your FJ) & we can drive down together. Keep in touch & welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
792 Posts
I'm about an hour and a half away--I've been wanting to explore the Delaware State forest--Only been up there a few times--trails can be muddy but "mild"--
You familiar with that area, specifically in Pike county??

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Welcome

We have several members in that area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i know where pike county is, about 45 min from me. Not sure, where the trails are though. Let me know if you ever get up that way, maybe we can meet up.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

:cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts