Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just purchased myself a 07 4WD MT6 Ti FJ this afternoon and I totally love it. I test drove it and was curious if I would like the MT since I was after all trading in my 05 AT FX4 F150 on it. I feel in love with it(once my leg got used to the clutch!). I was going to have the dealer add a TRD exhaust and CAI but have decided to shop around and see what else I can find. I was worried I was going to miss having a truck but I don't have any regrets as of now!

Now let the late night shopping and researching for mods begin!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats and welcome to one big family of fellow FJ Cruisers!!!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Welcome neighbor.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone! I seem to love it more and more everytime I drive it! Too bad today was Mother's Day or I would have spent more time in it today!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:bigthumb::wave:

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
You'll love it.. I went with the AT this time, first AT in 30 years and it takes a little getting used too as well.. Ron

I just purchased myself a 07 4WD MT6 Ti FJ this afternoon and I totally love it. I test drove it and was curious if I would like the MT since I was after all trading in my 05 AT FX4 F150 on it. I feel in love with it(once my leg got used to the clutch!). I was going to have the dealer add a TRD exhaust and CAI but have decided to shop around and see what else I can find. I was worried I was going to miss having a truck but I don't have any regrets as of now!

Now let the late night shopping and researching for mods begin!:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts