Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! First off, this forum is awesome. I've learned so much from you guys by lurking around here for over a year. Thanks for all the great info you post!

I lusted after an Iceberg White, Manual transmission, Offroad Package (not much choice of packages in Canada....) for a long time. Yesterday I was planning to order a 2011 model but a dealership in Winnipeg had a 2010 white offroad package in an automatic transmission that they really wanted to get rid of because it had been on their lot for 7 months. Funny thing, I had actually test driven it back in July. It looks like no one wanted it and barely anyone even drove it - there were only 130km (80 miles) on it after 7 months!

I was able to get a far better deal on the 2010 than a 2011, so I decided that was worth it even though its an automatic. Now my wife can drive it too (she avoids manuals), but I'm not sure if that's a good thing...

So far it's way more fun than my 07 Honda Fit was, and I haven't even taken it offroad yet!

Later,

:wave:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Congrats & Welcome! very nice

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome Winterpeg and congrats on the FJ. Looks good. Always liked the Iceberg. :wave:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Congrats and Welcome:wave:

·
Admin
8,939 Posts
Welcome!
Shoot me a pm and we'll grab a coffee!

:cheers:

·
Admin
8,939 Posts
I didn't realize there was more than 1 or 2 FJ owners active here in Winnipeg!

My offer for a Tim's coffee is up for anyone here in Winnipeg!

Just shoot me a pm.

:cheers:

Don't forget to wave when ya drive by :wave:

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
13,482 Posts
Welcome!

How is Portage and Main these days?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings fellow peggers.

I'm actually in the peg and looking for an FJ right now. Mind telling me where you found a 2010, and who you dealt with?

Ideally I'd like to find a "new" 2010. But I'd even settle for a 2008 or 2009. I did manage to find a 2007 (McPhillips Toyota), but with all the aftermarket parts on it, I'm seriously reluctant to bite, and from how long it's been sitting there, I'm not the only one afraid of it. I actually found this thread because I was searching to see if the owner may have been a member here.

If anyone has seen this FJ around and can help me out it would be great.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts