Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wanted to say HI!
Just purchase my FJ yesterday from prestige toyota. 08 trail teams in white.

Primary use for my new truck will be daily driver, tow vehicle for my track car and just general fun. Did an easy local trail last night, great way to start off with my new FJ.

-Mark

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi. Nice to se someone close.I'm in Middletown, I guess you must notice the voodoo blue one always parked across from the train station in your town.

·
Registered
483 Posts
welcome to the club, im down in long island...nothin good ever goes on down here been to one meet...boring LOL, its cause theres no where to off road

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome fellow TT owner!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi. Nice to se someone close.I'm in Middletown, I guess you must notice the voodoo blue one always parked across from the train station in your town.
I do, there are a good amount of blue ones around.

welcome to the club, im down in long island...nothin good ever goes on down here been to one meet...boring LOL, its cause theres no where to off road
I was going to check out some easy trails in Ringwood near me, would be cool to go with others.

·
Registered
109 Posts
AWESOME!!!
I actually looked at that exact truck a week back as they were prepping it in their service shop ... nice buy bro!!!

who was your salesman?

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome aboard :cheers:

·
Registered
12 Posts
welcome from staten island ny, 2010 fj tt

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Congratz on the cool truck .

I was up at high point the other day rollin over some rocks and stuff, got friends up that

way.If im not mistaken thats up by you.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Hi all, just wanted to say HI!
Just purchase my FJ yesterday from prestige toyota. 08 trail teams in white.

Primary use for my new truck will be daily driver, tow vehicle for my track car and just general fun. Did an easy local trail last night, great way to start off with my new FJ.

-Mark
Very nice...I almost got one. When I came home from Iraq in Jan 09 they had a TT and a brick All Terrain. I inquired about the TT and one of the salesmen had bought it that same day:flame:. So I drove away with the brick one. Now it looks like someone dragged a set of keys down the side from all the tree branches....Congrats. And if you ever want to get rid of those wheels, let me know:rocker:

-Dan

1 - 20 of 22 Posts