Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm buying a new FJ in September and I was going to start buying stuff for it. Whats some things that I should do to it?

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Look through the build threads and you will see all sorts of good stuff. It all depends on what you plan to do with your rig but there are build examples for all types of wheeling.

·
Premium Member
16,937 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Howdy! I wouldn't buy anything just yet. Make your wish list with pricing and save your funds. Once you get the FJ in your hands, then you can make the best decisions. What calls to you know, may not call to you then, or a newer version of something might come out that you like better.

Cheers

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Well I'm buying a new FJ in September and I was going to start buying stuff for it. Whats some things that I should do to it?
Just start doing your research now...You have plenty of time to save and shop around. First thing I would consider...what type of driving and offroading, intended use. This will help you determine what type of armor,lift,tires and many other things...

Hi, I am Julia from USA just join this community need your welcome hope that i ll gain so much from here
Welcome Julia :wave: I see this is your first post...Do you own and drive a FJcruiser ? You should introduce yourself in the Newby section by starting your own thread :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts