Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a Toyota man since i first got my 91 Pickup 4x4 in highschool, i was wanting a new vehicle and i was trying to deside between the Tacoma and the FJ, I am currently a member of tacomaworld.com and i was asking those guys about both. But i ended up getting a 2011 Iceberg white 4x4 TRD FJ.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pittsboro in Chatham County, close to Jordan Lake

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New Yota and old Yota

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Mmm... I'm in love... Anyone seen a TRD in any other colors? And if so what color were the wheels?

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Nice ~ Hello & Congrats!

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Welcome!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome! Durham/Chapel Hill here. A group of us get together from time to time, in fact...check out North Carolina FJ Cruisers | Facebook. Having an event in Raleigh March 19th.

Love to have you join us!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome! Durham/Chapel Hill here. A group of us get together from time to time, in fact...check out North Carolina FJ Cruisers | Facebook. Having an event in Raleigh March 19th.

Love to have you join us!
Yeah keep me in touch, id love to meet up with some of you guys and talk FJ's maybe i can get someone to help me install my A-trac button

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Yeah keep me in touch, id love to meet up with some of you guys and talk FJ's maybe i can get someone to help me install my A-trac button
installing the button is a piece of cake, all you have to do is pop out the cover and push in the new one, and you have atrac. this is if you have a rear locker already..

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts