Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just thought i would introduce myself finally after lurking since 2007...lol

name is Levi go by 501 and live in Eugene, OR

just picked up a new 2010 sun fusion FJ with the conv and off road package
lovin it!

just put on 285/75/16 bfg AT on without a lift yet....no rub:bigthumb:

i am thinking of picking up a toytec 3" lift with the frt and rear springs, anyone has experience with that lift like to hear you opinion

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome to the forum! No rub with the 285/75's without a lift? Did you chop the body mounts? I rubbed with mine even after my 3" lift so had to chop the mounts.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Welcome fellow pacific northwester
!!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Welcome from Cali!

Welcome to the forum! No rub with the 285/75's without a lift? Did you chop the body mounts? I rubbed with mine even after my 3" lift so had to chop the mounts.
Damn, I got all excited for a moment, thought I'd be able to throw those on mine w/out rub.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Welcome from Corvallis. GO BEAVS!

Post some pics of the new ride!

·
Premium Member
16,935 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
276 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO welcome

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello from Salem Oregon I am running a black cherry 07 with 3" Revtek lift and wearing 285-65-18's Falken Rocky Mountain ATS and no rub here.
welcom to the forum:wave:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome to the gang... Go Ducks!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Welcome to the madness.......... eventually you'll be forgiven for being from Corvallis & a Beav fan :rofl: (jk/jk)

If you'd really like to see what you're in for now that you have the FJ, you just have to come out to the "Metal Tech" Open House saturday Feb 26th - these guys know FJ's like nobody else. You can find more info on the NWFJCC section of this forum.

Once again, welcome aboard!

Jerry :cheers:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome!

<-----Northerner Beaver Fan! GO BEAVS!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

yea no rub here!!!

thanks for the welcome everyone!!! looking ofrward to getting out in the dirt and sand with the rig....

might have to check out the open house at metal-tech, can always use some stuff

1 - 19 of 19 Posts