Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop by and say hello to all...im a newbie in the world of FJ Cruisers and 4X4's. My dad however had the old box shape blue land cruiser and it was such a great vehicle...i remember when i was a kid that we used to cross the river with it and people were just amazed by it.

here are a few pics...just got it a few weeks ago and loving everything about it except the gas needle that goes down so fast compared to my civic...i know i know i can't really compare the two...well at least i have a gas sipping car and a thirsty one...best of both worlds i guess:lol:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nice one! Enjoy, and welcome aboard. Good to see another fellow Ontario FJ owner here!

gb

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Welcome to the fun house! :lol: :clap:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome RJ to the forum. Check out the link at the bottom of my sig to the Ontario forum.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang... Voodoo is still my favorite color.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Wlcome aboard:wave: Enjoy the Forums:cheers:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of FJC! :cheers:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow thanks all for the warm welcome!!!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Hey I would like to extend an invite to you and anyone else from Ontario to join the FJ Northeasters for Easter weekend in Tremont PA. Come enjoy the company of up to 85 other FJ fanatics(and families) for a couple days wheeling at the Northeasts premier off road park at Rausch Creek. Heck it's only a little over 600kms from TO to Rausch!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts