Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
HEY... Welcome !... :cheers:

I would tend' to say that with all the Mods you
have done to your FJ, You will be quite useful !... ;)...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

Bandi the exhaust parts I got from you are going to work out great thanks.

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
LIVE FROM FLEMINGTON SPEEDWAYWAYWAYWAY !...
MONSTER JAM & TUFF TRUCK COMPETITIONIONION...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a bird! No its a plane! No its a flying Bandi!!

I used to go there all the time when it was dirt then paved, before they closed it down.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome. Synergy drive must have been a 2007 option. I like the way the impulse drive works on my 2008. I think I saw some posts on the forum where a couple of the hard core off-roaders have mounted warp drives in their front wheel wells.

·
Registered
851 Posts
What is this "Hybrid Synergy Drive" you speak of?? Oh, and welcome to the forums, you have an awesome FJC!!:)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:bigthumb::wave:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
welcome, my in-laws live in lambertville, not far from you, i bought my honda magna from burgers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fj in nepa: I just got 29.5" tires for my Can-Am atv at Burgers, there good guys to deal with. Do you know of any good trails (truck or atv) out by you in PA?

Guys let me know if anyone wants to get out wheeling any weekend I'm ready to go.
I'm still a novice so nothing to extreme.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Looks like you got a good start on the rig for being a novice. It shouldn't take you long to move up throught the ranks with a setup like that. Welcome. Almost forgot, that avitar is great!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Slither I have some nice gear on my rig, but it takes skills to get down the trail and
make it home in one piece. Thats what I'm still working on.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Thanks Slither I have some nice gear on my rig, but it takes skills to get down the trail and
make it home in one piece. Thats what I'm still working on.
Absolutely, there's no better experience than learning out on the trails. Rausch Creek has a lot to offer.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 20 of 27 Posts