Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, how's every one doing? This my first thread I have ever wrote. I just bought a TT FJ Cruiser and love it. It's the best truck I've every owned I have bought a CAI and the unichip for it too. I haven't installed them yet, but does any one have any advice before I intall them. I had it maped for the octange and mods. One other thing does any one know of any groups or clubs in the Kansas City area?

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
welcome, enjoy the new ride

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome and enjoy !!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!!!! Great fun, folks and info! Check the Midwest Region link. There is a Toyota Land Cruiser Association Group in your area. Check them out!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
17,153 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum "new guy". Glad to hear about your rig.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Congratulations Chris. Looks like you're busy with mods already. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey, how's every one doing? This my first thread I have ever wrote. I just bought a TT FJ Cruiser and love it. It's the best truck I've every owned I have bought a CAI and the unichip for it too. I haven't installed them yet, but does any one have any advice before I intall them. I had it maped for the octange and mods. One other thing does any one know of any groups or clubs in the Kansas City area?

Thanks
Chris
Welcome and congrats!

There are two TLCA chapters in your area, TAC (Tornado Alley Cruisers) and Tall Corn Cruisers.

Both have off-road events coming up, TAC in October at Flat Nasty and Tall Corn Cruisers have their Tall Corn Cruiser Classic coming up in August.

PM me for more details if you are interested.

-Art

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts