Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just recently Traded in my 2004 F150 4x4 which i spent a ton of money and time building it to my liking only to trade it in. But i wasnt going to get rid of my baby for just any ol' car i wanted something still manly and that got better than 8 mpg so i picked myself up a 2007 FJ Cruiser. I have been driving it a few weeks now and dont regret my decision. I absolutly love this thing took it to pismo beach here in cali and it was unstoppable which im sure you all know, but it makes me happy knowing i made a good choice.
Well a little back round and about me. I live in fresno California, i spent the last 5 years of my life in the army 27 months of that was spent in iraq. I am now seperated from the army an am currently working full time in the air national guard. Im a huge truck guy and loving building and tinkering on my rig.

My FJ is a 2007 silver has about 45000 miles on it. it has a what im guessing is a factory brush guard and tail light protectors along with a pair of hella fogllights upp front.
I just recently added a AFE intake and some Donahoe racing coilovers. problem is i now have a squeak coming from my front suspension that i cant pin point sounds like rubber bushing making the noise im still looking in to this.

Future plans is to build a good sand truck not sure quite yet how exactly im going to build it but im sure ill get plenty of great ideas from evey on here!

well hopefully i didnt put you to sleep with all my typing thanks for reading and i look forward to my future here on these forums.
Thanks,
Ryan

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! Congrats on the purchase!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome...and thanks for your service brother. I got a 2007 in silver also on a trade in...with 36,000 on it and I feel like you do; no regrets. I love getting into it everyday!!

Enjoy...

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
16,934 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
A big Northeaster welcome to you.... Seems you know all about the Mod Bug already...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts