Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2010 FJ - SB M1 Bumper | SB XRC Winch | Rancho RS 5000s
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I've been eyeing FJs for some time now. I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger and getting one.
But I am a research junkie! I try to do all the reading I can before I get something.
It took me a year to find the right hiking boots! I don't think it'll be that long before I have my FJ, I can almost feel myself in the driver's seat!?

·
Premium Member
16,618 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hi Bentster, welcome from Ohio!
Finding your FJ is part of the fun. Good luck and hope to see pics of yours soon. ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from the UK. You've come to the right place for info and how to empty your wallet post purchase. Good luck with your search.
Oh yeah, I've already found a ton of stuff I want to do. I am going to be broke!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Bentster, welcome from Ohio!
Finding your FJ is part of the fun. Good luck and hope to see pics of yours soon. ?
So far I'm having a great time dreaming.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have to say I really appreciate the warm welcome from everyone. It shows that I am going to be joining a great group of folks! I can't wait!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sounds like you know what you're looking for, Howdy from Texas!

The misses & I are headed out to Sedona in April for trail riding then a Pearl Jam show on Saturday, love me some AZ!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds like you know what you're looking for, Howdy from Texas!

The misses & I are headed out to Sedona in April for trail riding then a Pearl Jam show on Saturday, love me some AZ!
Now that sounds like a great time. Great places to offroad up there. Enjoy!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Hey everybody, I did it! I got a 2010 last night! I'm so happy! Today is cleaning and changing filters.
One thing that I found is that a previous owner cut out the plastic inner fender near the air inlet. Is there a reason for that? Can I get a new plastic inner fender? I don't want a bunch of crud getting into the filter box.
If I'm refering to it by the wrong name, please correct me.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
You can probly find a inner fender at a auto dismantler or Toyota dealer. Im not sure if there would be an aftermarket for this piece. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts